CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

About Me

My photo
A wife and a mother of 3 childrens. Love shopping, wish to be a full house wife. Love my family so much... ^_^

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Welcome to My Friend's Corner

This is sticky mode entry.
Kindly scroll down to proceed.
Thank you.

Salam,

Actually this blog is specially created untuk letak info kawan-kawan yg aku kenal samada melalui siber atau alam realiti. Selain tu aku letak sticky mode entry, contest, giveaway semua dlm blog ni.. senang kan?

So it is officially announce that I have 2 blogs:

1. A moment to remember...
2. My Friend's Corner

Even ada 2 blog, tp owner nya satu je which me and ME only. Hahahahahhaa.... Well after this, blog ni akan ku penuhi dgn info-info pasal shopping online dan blog kawan-kawan.

Happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails